Please review the full terms and conditions prior to entering.
Terms and Conditions
- The entry period is from 1st November 2016 to 1st February 2017. One entry per person per month.
- Two (2) return economy Qatar Airways flights to Edinburgh, departing from one of the following Australian international airports: Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, or Adelaide. Total Prize Value of flights: $4,000. The prize value may vary in value.
- Travel period is 1 May 2017 to 31 October 2017. The winner’s preferred dates for travel may be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Flights must be redeemed within three months prior to the departure date.
- Seats may not be available during peak seasons. Blackout periods apply (June 2017 – September 2017) and is subject to availability.
- If the major prize winners are located outside of Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, or Adelaide, all travel to and from these four locations will be at the winner’s own expense.
- The travel companion of the winner must also be 18 years or older.
- The major travel prize does not include accommodation (other than 3 nights at The Spires Serviced Apartments), travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, airport transfers, excess baggage or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
- The winner and their travel companion will not accrue any frequent flyer points on the prize travel.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person.
- Flights do not include stopover and the itinerary cannot be broken. Name changes or departure date changes may incur additional costs.
- Winners may remain in Scotland beyond the 3 night offered stay at winners complete expense.
- The winner agrees that their name will appear in a future issue of the Scottish Banner and on our social media channels and we also request an image be sent to us of you on your trip which we can also print and promote the prize.
- All entry details may be used by the Scottish Banner in order to keep in touch with you for future promotions and information.