Thank you for all entries received-the competition is now closed and we would like to congratulate Scott Rodger of Mt Eliza, Victoria who has won!
No place can inspire incredible stories quite like Scotland with its fascinating places, rich history, great food and people. Scotland’s ancient capital is steeped in history and a world- class year round destination which offers something for everyone and the perfect base to explore the rest of Scotland from.
The Scottish Banner is celebrating 40 years of publication all year long and there is no better way to celebrate an anniversary than with a trip! We are pleased to be offering one lucky reader a trip for two to Edinburgh flying Qatar Airways and staying at the 4 star The Spires Serviced Apartments. Whilst in Edinburgh enjoy tours around the city courtesy of Mercat Tours and VisitScotland.
Each month we will be printing a unique entry code and simply enter your details along with that issues code to go into the draw. Make sure you get a copy of the November, December and January editions to get your entry in each month and good luck!
- Return economy airfare for two from Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney to Edinburgh, Scotland courtesy of Qatar Airways.
- Complimentary three-night stay in a one bedroom unit at The Spires Serviced Apartments in the heart of Edinburgh.
- Take an informed, chilling look at Edinburgh’s ghostly past with two tickets on the “Evening of Ghosts and Ghouls” tour. Courtesy of Mercat Tours.
- Two sightseeing tickets to explore the beautiful city of Edinburgh courtesy of VisitScotland.
- Total value of prize is approx. AU$5000.00
The contest closes February 1st, 2017, and the winner will be randomly selected.