- This event has passed.
Robert Burns Extravaganza – Virtual Event
January 21, 2021
The Dram Good Laddies are hosting a virtual event to celebrate Scotland’s Bard on January 21, 2021 at 6:30pm Eastern Time U.S.
We would love for you to join us with the best of Scotland, as we chat, sing and sip a few whiskies along the way!
Special guests include:
• Gary MacLean – Scotland’s National Chef & Winner of MasterChef UK
• Major General Buster Howes – Chief Executive Officer at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
• Dr. David Hopes – Head of Collections & Interiors National Trust of Scotland & Trustee of Robert Burns’ Estate
• James Fleming – Director of Lovat Tweed Mill & Scottish National Rugby Player
• Alastair Walker – 5th Generation of Walker’s Shortbread Ltd.
• Musical Guests include Lorne Cousin – Award Winning Piper for Madonna,
• Rose Byers – Singer & Volunteer of the Year at Robert Burns Ellisland Farm
• Emily Smith – Multi-Award Winning Scottish Folk Singer
Tickets are available on our website link below.